January 13, 2014

November 2013: Half Broke Horses

Rebecca:  I enjoyed this book even more than I expected. I loved reading about the family dynamics and relationships that led to 3 generations of fascinating women. Thumbs up!

Mary:  I loved this book--so cool to read about the places we know now 100 years ago.  Also just blew my mind how much life has changed.  Not to mention the story was just a good one.


Chari:  I really enjoyed the book and liked the colorful depiction of the heroine.  Thought the novel was as interesting as the glass castle!


Linsy:  Jeannette Walls draws you into the lives of the characters in this book with ease and interest, just as she did in The Glass Castle.  The characters and the story are not extraordinary, but she tells their story beautifully.  Great book!


No comments: