August 29, 2014


Kerry:  While I may not have thought that the story was completely believable (would these two really have fallen for each other?), the book made me think about end of life decisions and how you choose joy in your life.  I would recommend this book. 

Amanda:  Read a little like a modern day romance novel.  I was not especially fond of the characters--especially the protagonist.  It was hard for me to identify with her.  However the story itself was complex and rich.

Jerilyn:   Captivating read around 2 people with extremely different lifestyles and situations that was at times not 100% believable.  Good read, though.

Mary:  Really enjoyed this one--every character was so well played--even the minor ones like the boyfriend--hilarious.   I'm curious how this movie will be....

No comments: